Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Something fishy

I've been out in the garage for a few days now building the new "Access Shaft" set. It's coming along pretty good. I'll post some in progress pictures soon. In the meantime here is something old.

The robot drones in my film were originally inspired by a type of deep-sea angler fish. The end result doesn't look much like a fish- but I feel like basing some of the shapes on an actual living creature gave it some depth. You can see from my ugly Photoshop design that it was going to be more organic originally. When I got to building it I decided to go more mechanical.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey ..you know that thing you said about It's
what happens Between Frames That makes Stop-Mo
pulse with a mental state that fluctuates through out the,,,,,well Fuck Yes..so right..
so good... Thats a fine way of looking at it.
That's what it's about.
Hey..Keep doing it.. I'm half way off my ass with two shots in the can...Much much more to
go..but we will finish ..someday
Cheers

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home