Thursday, September 29, 2005

Nice Novelty!

I've been busy all week working for the whimsical puppet directors at Screen Novelties. I've mentioned Mark, Seamus and Chris before on my blog in high praise, and now having a few days work with these guys at their studio has made me remember how much fun stop-motion jobs can be. I can't say much about the project, other than it is a Halloween themed commercial for Hallmark, but it looks like it will turn out really nice. Shared animation tasks with fellow animator Sarah Meyer, in addition to Seamus, Chris and Mark. I'll see if I can post some pictures of the project once the commercial is out.

So my film is taking a back seat this week, hopefully I will get to do a shot this weekend!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tennessee Reid said...

Had a great time visiting the set and studio yesterday!
The puppets and set are superb.

To bad it was such a sausage party without Ms, Meyer there!

Note to any producer types reading this BLOG:
They know the secret to keep their employees happy at Screen Novelties... Buy them lunch!

7:17 AM  
Blogger Ethan said...

Free lunch is plus- but how about mutual respect from director to animator....now that's a rarity! There is nothing better than being directed by people who actually animate themselves.

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home