Friday, June 10, 2005

Earning the Day Rate.

Today was my first day back at my job. It's always weird going back on the clock after a couple months off- but I just can't get over how cool it is that I am actually in a place where I can get paid doing what I love. Stop-motion seems to be making a comeback and I intend to ride the wave as long as I can. It was great seeing my friends from the Robot Chicken crew again- we are about to start a new show for Cartoon Network called "Moral Orel". Can't say more than that but it should be fun.

Since I'm going back to a normal (normal?) fifty-hour week, my progress on my personal film will slow significantly. I hope to get one or two shots done a week and really ramp up in ten weeks when I should have another break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home