Monday, August 21, 2006

Animal Instincts

My friend and fellow Robot Chicken/Moral Orel animator Sihanouk Mariona is directing a collaborative stop-motion film that is anchored around gritty interviews with real NYC residents. He has invited several animators to build puppets and animate segments of the film. This past weekend Sihanouk brought over the set that he built for my squirrel puppet to live in. I've got 45 seconds of animation to do for him which I will start this weekend. Stay tuned for more about Sihanouk's film, I can guarantee it will be a treat!



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks great! Where do you guys find time to work on Moral Orel AND do other things? Do you ever sleep?

Yuji

7:52 PM  
Blogger Tennessee Reid said...

Sleep is for the dead...

Ethan can't wait to see what ya'll are cooking!!

7:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! sounds very cool...

cant wait to see it!

jriggity

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home