Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Another setup is completed....

I just shot the last animation and elements from the "computer console" set that has been up in the garage for the last few months. I'm always happy to finish a section of the film and move on to the next, but I have a hard time tearing down a set once it is built and lit. It takes so much work to get it looking good- and then it gets torn down! I don't have storage space enough to keep this set assembled, so I am going to try and take it down in chunks and crate up all the flats for safe keeping. Normally I'd just junk it, but I worry that something might come up missing in the final edit and I may have to go back for a few more quick shots.

I'm going to be building a couple of puppets and a small set over the next few weeks, including the rest of the body that hooks up to the robot arm below (this time in a small scale).


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude! nice robot arm! I dig the red and steel action you've got going there.. (sorta reminds me of that a wing model you done made aghes ago). Have you got any detail pictures of the arm?

as always, you rule.


your old friend

angry neil

4:51 PM  
Blogger Make Out City Studios said...

Nice pics E, I can't wait to see the next setup!

1:00 PM  
Blogger Andrew Glazebrook said...

Cool stuff !

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home