Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Another set going up!

Wow- long run without any new SuperBattle news...but I'm still going!

It is now the break between Robot Chicken and Moral Orel, and Shadow Machine Films has been kind enough to let me use the studio for my film for the next few weeks. I have been busily working away on a new set, and this time I was lucky to get some help from master model maker Logan Payne Logan helped me for a full week, focusing primarily on creating a stasis pod for the new set. Logan hand carved the shapes for the pod out of sculpting foam and then created a vacuform "buck" to pull four identical pieces from. It is amazing work- Thank you Logan for your time and talent! And also thank you to Shadow Machine Films for opening their doors to the animators personal projects during the hiatus!

Here are some pictures of Logan working on the pod:



1 Comments:

Blogger jriggity said...

cool man! so glad your working on it again!!

keep us updated.

jriggity

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home