Monday, February 12, 2007

Digging in deep.

Wow- it's been a long time since my last post. While it may seem my film has slowed to a stop, in reality things are moving forward faster than ever! In the hiatus between seasons of Moral Orel and Robot Chicken I have a nice chunk of time to devote entirely to my film. New characters are finally being made, sets are being built and the biggest accomplishment yet- I locked my script and am recording the voices! In addition to that I have cut a short "teaser" trailer to show a quick glimpse into the world I am creating. Check back here soon for the link!

4 Comments:

Blogger jriggity said...

Sweeeeeet!

good deal man. I cant wait to see more.

jriggity

11:24 AM  
Blogger Jenn Swift said...

And take two... um, I was looking for Sihanouk and the web sent me here. I'm a friend of his from High School in Rochester, NY and was seeing if I could track him down. help? I guess? it looks like you know him. thanks for letting me use your blog space to find... someone else. jlswifty@hotmail.com

11:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YESSSSSS!!! can't wait to see it!

7:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SWEET!!!!!!!!!! HURRY!!!!!!! HURRY!!!!!!!!!!!
tommy

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home