Sunday, February 26, 2006

Lightening my load....

Veteran lighting guru Bryan Garver made a guest appearance at Angry Puppet Films today. Bryan has generously agreed to set the lights and the mood for my next sequence of shots. In addition to lighting multiple set-ups a day in his role as DP on Robot Chicken, Bryan has worked on a vast variety of high-end jobs in Portland, Oregon.....The other west coast center for stop-motion fun. I'll post pictures of the progress as Bryan lays in layer upon layer of creamy life-giving halogen bliss!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm DYING to see this film!! Do you have anything you can show? It looks amazing! Keep up the great work on Robot Chicken as well!

2:47 PM  
Blogger Ethan said...

Hey! Thanks for the kind words! I'm going to hold out on showing footage from the film for a little while- but you can expect a trailer for it sometime within the year.

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home