Sunday, January 10, 2010

SuperBattle Episode 1 is complete!

Wow- it has been a seriously long haul...many years using most of my spare time to bring it to life, and I am very proud to announce that the first episode of SuperBattle is done! I have put together a website to showcase the trailer and give some behind the scenes information.

SuperBattleMovie.com

I am also thrilled that SuperBattle Episode 1 has already been accepted to a couple of the festivals I applied to! Check out the websites for the Savannah International Animation Festival and SFF-rated: Athens International Sci-Fi & Fantasy Film Festival for details!

3 Comments:

Blogger rich said...

congrats!! broken link though..:(

found it here! http://superbattlemovie.com/Home.html

10:36 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Looks great! Awesome job!!

6:25 PM  
Blogger jriggity said...

Congrats again man!!

jriggity

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home