Wednesday, November 19, 2008

New Project Update!

It's been another long lapse since I've posted anything- time to catch up!

SuperBattle has continued to evolve. I realized I would not be able to complete the 22-minute film that I originally set out to create, so I have sensibly broke it into 3 seven minute episodes. The great thing about this decision is that the first episode is pretty much done- freeing me up to work on some of my other ideas.

While I continue to serve as the Animation Director on Robot Chicken Season 4, I've been using my after hours and weekends for the past two months on a new project. I am working with my friends at Buddy System Studios to create a "spec" commercial. I am directing and animating the spot, with a huge amount of creative backup from the talented artists of the Hollywood stop-mo community. I don't want to say too much about the project yet, but take a look at the pictures below and you might pick up on what the product is! More on this project soon!

Here's a few shots of DP Harv working on the lighting:



2 Comments:

Blogger jriggity said...

well cool beans man!

glad to see your kickin..

thanks for sharein.

jriggity

4:38 PM  
Blogger Edwound Wisent said...

(^ tsk. so much to do.
(^ so little money.

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home